The Texas Leadership Scholars program seeks top performing students with demonstrated financial need, leadership in their high school community, and academic success.
- Demonstrated financial need, as evidenced by FAFSA or TASFA (must be TEXAS Grant eligible)
- Graduated from an accredited Texas High School
- Accepted to a participating 4-year institution
- Scholastic record and ability
- Evidence of leadership and service within your high school and community
- Application Process
Once scholars are admitted to the program, they must maintain TEXAS Grant eligibility, full-time enrollment each fall and spring (no less than 12 credit hours/semester), a minimum GPA of 2.5, and complete all program requirements.