The Texas Leadership Scholars program seeks top performing students with demonstrated financial need, leadership in their high school community, and academic success.
- Demonstrated financial need, as evidenced by FAFSA or TASFA (must be TEXAS Grant eligible)
- Graduating High School Senior from an accredited Texas High School
- Scholastic record and ability
- Evidence of leadership and service within your high school and community
- Accepted to a participating 4-year institution
- Complete Application Process
Once scholars are admitted to the program, they must maintain TEXAS Grant eligibility, full-time enrollment each fall and spring, maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5, meet Satisfactory Academic Progress, and complete all program requirements.
*This Scholarship is not transferable because we seek to ensure a cohort of students at each campus. If the student does not attend the institution which awarded the scholarship, they will be foregoing being a participant in this program.*